Cost of Rehab
£515 per week
- Own Private Room
- One-to-one support from a named keyworker
- Therapeutic programme incorporating CBT, Moodmasters™, Recovery Capital and ACT
- Majority of meals
- Activities for health, wellbeing and enjoyment
- Access to training
- Pre and post programme support
- Leafy suburb of Sheffield
International research has shown that the longer the rehab placement, the more successful the outcome so the ideal length of residency is 6 months and we recommend a minimum of 3 months.
In consultation with the residents, we compile a comprehensive report on their progress and achievement of goals at 13 and then 26 weeks.
There are two main routes to accessing residential rehab:
- Through a referral by your local alcohol treatment service
- As a private paying resident
Contact the rehab manager Carl Cundall on 0114 2584142 for an initial chat. We are more than happy for you to come and have a look round the rehab with no obligation or pressure.
We offer in-patient detox pathway packages, if required. We can also discuss flexible options for your programme to suit your needs and budget.